• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This has always been one thing that seems to be something in japanese culture that im not a fan of, why do they care who the dad is and why would that have anything to do with her job

Crocodile

I recall that woman on the school board being kind of a bitch about the baby situation

Being pregnant and working in Japan is a big no-no, ESPECIALLY for teachers. You're expected to just retire at that point. Just a shitty culture thing.

Is or was?

I don't like it in the train wreck way like SAO, I like it because it's anime the anime embracing all the shenanigan tropes of shonen and anime with derp dark violence and derp comedy. It doesn't help that Sentai's dub is just balls it makes a few lines funnier but the show needs more of a G Gundam or Gurren Lagann dub where everyone over acts the fuck out of stuff.

Don't put AgK next to TTGL or G Gundam, it can't hang with the "big boys", its not worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom