• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do. And it is glorious. Sadly they botch a ton of it in the dub.

They don't.

They try to keep it grounded despite the craziness. The series need to be like watching a train become sentient, and then watching it try to fly.

And then the train starts flying.

Like Code Geass.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They don't.

They try to keep it grounded despite the craziness. The series need to be like watching a train become sentient, and then watching it try to fly.

Like Code Geass.

That shit is still my favorite trainwreck. They didn't even try to keep it grounded after the first season. The first season had it jump the shark and then it just never came down and flew off into crazytown. It was glorious.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Has George Foreman even MADE anything after that foreman grill? Hell, are those even still around?
Foreman's are still THE grill for indoor cooking and have probably made Foreman set for life. So he can devote his time to naming more things George

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know, I'd still take this over the previous "bonuses" we had when the clock turned back.

.....*remembers King Star King*....uuuggghhhhh....

The little blonde boy/girl is the lamest shit in the series.

His/her power is just to hulk out slightly. And to play a flute.

That's it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh man, Sentai spares no expense with the voice acting.

........as in they don't want to spare the expense with more than one take.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"level up"

oh god, I forgot, this was the episode where they spoke the langauge of SAO for some reason.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, so, in the manga, the kid actually held up the face to show he skinned it off the girl, which I guess obviously wouldn't fly on TV.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know.......I can't help but feel like the boss girl (Najenda?) with the robo-arm belongs in a better anime.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YEAH, THESE PEOPLE WHO'RE FRAMING US FOR KILLING WON'T RUIN OUR REPUTATION FOR KILLING!

..........wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom