• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

That is some old ass assassin. Also surprised Satoshi actually survived and escaped.

Some people do that in the anime thread. I used to before I realized I didn't know why people were doing it

Sometimes its makes them easier to read in large blocks of text

That's pretty much it for the "creepy sex shit". It's build up for the introduction of a character later on.

Well, there's another "creepy sex shit" scene next episode, but that's played for laughs instead. Wonder if they'll edit it out or not.

Oh was that criminal the
guy near the end who can sense parasites and stuff?

There are strong points in the series. I like some of the 'finales' and the end of a particular character arc that happens later in the snow. It is deeply flawed but I still really like the series and I am happy people are enjoying it.

I'm not trying to shit on anyone's enjoyment and yes the show has positive attributes. I'm only explaining myself. I know the conversation about the show before premiere was somewhat negative and I'm sure some people are now confused given the first episode is actually pretty good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
legit shook
o3A02Xk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom