• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

YHUXEKl.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw damn, now I feel bad for her.

...............though won't lie, after some pretty decent episodes after the last few weeks, kind of back into the "eeehhh" territory...

At the very least, Michiko tried to act more like a mother there...

Man, I've never seen a bigger bunch of whining babies. This episode was fucking adorable and sweet. First love done in a way only Hatchin can. Just fantastic. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Gorillaz

it wasn't bad as a bottle episode

not a big fan of the whole twist in his 50 first days type of thing

tried a bit too hard to lay it on thick

Hmm, that episode didn't hold up as well as I remember it.

Of course, it has been a few years since I watched this series.

Oh well, onto Shippuden.

Moaradin

Honestly the amnesia part seems unnecessary. Everything else was alright. Not sure why people are making a big deal over Hatchin acting like she did.

Great episode of Naruto coming up!

Raxus

Man, M&H is divisive. I actually liked that episode apart from the rushed twist.

The highlight of the night is up next.

Seda

That was awkward.

I think the general idea was fine but

1. hatchin's avoidance of the situation was almost too strong, perhaps needed to exhibit more uncertainty than resistance.
  2. The memory thing was unnecessary.

And resulted in a pretty bad episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The episode was fine until it introduced the completely unnecessary amnesia plot point.
Pretty much. Final few minutes, save for Hatchin's break down, is what ruined the episode for the most part.

Ah well, will return for the final damn filler episode of One Piece. PLEASE don't somehow be worse than the last two weeks.

Pretty much. Final few minutes, save for Hatchin's break down, is what ruined the episode for the most part.

Ah well, will return for the final damn filler episode of One Piece. PLEASE don't somehow be worse than the last two weeks.

The filler concerns Sanji.

I would lower your expectations.

Lower.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
As a huge fan of animation, im ready to jizz all over this episode of shippuden.

after the amazing fight scene(s) in naruto the last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom