• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Shippuden might be the best episode of the night.

Seriously.

224393836_879926f4b6.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh come on, that's going way too far on a night when Tatsumi became a fuckboy

I still can't believe that shit actually happened. Like someone thought that was a good idea, took the time to write it out, didn't see anything wrong with it, passed it off to an editor who looked it over and didn't see anything wrong with it, passed it to a director who OK'ed it, passed it to a team of animators who apparently saw nothing wrong with it. You'd think somewhere along the way someone would have said something.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kakashi fighting off two immortals with incredible powers at once?

Saying he's good might just be underselling him a bit.

No, seriously.

I'm being a bit snarky, though TBF as a whole this night has been fairly weak and as a whole Shippuden has been fairly weak

I still can't believe that shit actually happened. Like someone thought that was a good idea, took the time to write it out, didn't see anything wrong with it, passed it off to an editor who looked it over and didn't see anything wrong with it, passed it to a director who OK'ed it, passed it to a team of animators who apparently saw nothing wrong with it. You'd think somewhere along the way someone would have said something.

They probably laughed their asses off and said "thats great that'll get a huge reaction"

Wasn't this the same thought with the first SAO?

Crocodile

Still really not sure why they added that amnesia subplot to that episode. It brought it down 1+ notches.

He's not having a meltdown it's called a different opinion

There's difference in opinion and then there's hyperbole

That's happened three times now. Next week's she'll be back to slapping Hatchin again for sure.

Hatchin & Michiko's relationship has improved significantly since the beginning of the show. That doesn't mean its going to be all gum drops and roses - they aren't the most well-adjusted people and they have conflicting personalities :p

Kakuzu's powers are actually pretty cool.

Though, he and Hidan's origins are never really explained much, so you gotta wonder how he became so powerful.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I do think the execution on that Michiko episode is a little off, and the amnesia thing needed more time to bake (at best), but Hatchin's behavior is all pretty logical.

The short of it is that Hatchin actually really liked him but knew she was leaving and tried to drive him away. The more he pursued her, the more she wished she didn't have to push him away and, subsequently, the more she did try to push him away.

The story concept of Hatchin finding someone she could like but being forced to struggle with the reality of having to leave him as they continue their journey is a pretty good one. The execution leaves a bit to be desired, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom