• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So... from this point on there will be Deadman manga spoilers. Make sure to use spoiler tags and note that it is from the manga.

Etzer

That's it, then. :/

f56AJ.gif

Fuck yeah Eureka Seven on Toonami. I am so happy right now. Also, lol at Shiro singing the song the Red Man sang and Ganta still doesn't get it. Moron.

So now that the show is over, let's talk about some manga spoilers for people that don't plan on reading it. First thing's first, Mockingbird!

MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS
He/she is actually the old man that was decapitated. Toto is something like his 3rd or 4th body and he's for the most part the main antagonist of the series.

derp

meh ending..but seriously read the manga.

Fucked up levels are even higher.

Okay show made better by posting here lol.

Samurai 7 was some boring shit last time I saw it...hopefully it's improved too.

jph139

Farewell, Deadman Wonderland. I didn't pay very close attention to you and you were super crazy but you were cool I guess.

Whatever happened to that guy with his sister that had flowers or something? Did they die? I feel like they probably died at some point.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Once again, now that it's over, if you're going to talk about the DMW manga, please use spoiler marks and use a warning in front of it!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Manga spoiler
Genkaku, the UberMonk, isn't actually dead. It was revealed much later he's merely in a coma.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
so this is the last episode?

Apparently, what a waste of time. Funimation should hire the artists and get crackin on the second season.

Also Eureka 7 isn't a good anime. In fact, thinking about it it's a pretty jumbling mess until the end and even then the meta plot is a confusing mess that is hastily explained in the last episode. So really, you could skip the majority of the anime/character expositions and jump into the last episode and be completely fine on "getting" E7 outside of the whole love
an alien
thing.

get yo razors ready.

speaking of that..I wonder what will be the memes for the new shows?

7S has Green Hair failure count IIRC.

ES has Child Abuse.

sakadachi wo shite sora wo mita...
kinou to wa chigau boku ga ita...

SHINY SHINY kagayaita
hoshi wa mugen ni
kono sekai wa (kono sekai wa)
konna ni mo utsukushii

SHINY SHINY hikaru MUUNRAITO
kibou ni michita
kono sekai wa (kono sekai wa)
konna ni mo subarashii
sou darou?

I stood on my hands and watched the sky...
A different person to how I was yesterday...

SHINY, SHINY... and bright,
The stars are infinite...
In this world (this world),
There is beauty such as that...

SHINY, SHINY... glittering moonlight,
It's filled with hopes...
This world (this world),
There are wonders such as those...
Wouldn't you say?

Sadly, that is it for Deadman Wonderland...

Go out to your local library and take out manga, or even better buy it from your bookstore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom