• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did okay.

And AO
... no it didn't.

Remember, I've been posting in the ratings thread on [adult swim] for almost 10 years. I remember the gist of the numbers. Started out decently, then tanked as the series went on.

This smells of "HAY we're new Toonami, maybe we can foll the viewers!"

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Slow and angst-filled, but great. Does the emotional stuff well without being cheesy, and has characters that feel like real people.

Yeah. Its not a bad show by any means... it has some outstanding fights and mech battles if that's your thing.

But its way longer than it needs to be.
... no it didn't.

Remember, I've been posting in the ratings thread on [adult swim] for almost 10 years. I remember the gist of the numbers. Started out decently, then tanked as the series went on.

What didn't tank at that point? The whole block was fucked up.

Cbajd5

YES TO EUREKA SEVEN BEING BACK.

NO TO I'M GOING NOT GET TO SEE THE REST OF THE FMA:B EPISODES I MISSED MAYBE.

Hopefully this means Ao once it's dubbed too. I wonder if they'll have the content warnings like the original airing of the latter half of the series?

Seda

YES TO EUREKA SEVEN BEING BACK.

NO TO I'M GOING NOT GET TO SEE THE REST OF THE FMA:B EPISODES I MISSED MAYBE.

Hopefully this means Ao once it's dubbed too. I wonder if they'll have the content warnings like the original airing of the latter half of the series?

I'm guessing they're removing Bebop, it would make sense as it's airing the finale tonight

Orayn

Slow and angst-filled, but great. Does the emotional stuff well without being cheesy, and has characters that feel like real people.

Also, a great sense of home since there are so many scenes of characters doing boring stuff like cooking and cleaning in the Gekko.

chowderomfgsw4.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom