• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those ... eyebrows?
This voice acting is really mediocre.
Mediocre farmers. Why should some randoms have god-tier VAing? Makes no sense. The only person you need to hear from is the girl (plain personality), the brat, and the guy going with her.

Jintor

I admittedly am attempting to do some media law problems at the same time but this is pretty boring

Give me robots

lots of robots

Kaizer

Banned
A Bugs Life also was Seven Samurai.

f1tIQ.gif

How the hell did I never realize this before. The moment you said that, I instantly remembered the plot of A Bug's Life.

jph139

Why are they gonna hire random men with swords to fight gigantic robots with even bigger swords? These farmers clearly do not have a single brain among the lot.

I'm coming into this with the expectation that the samurai are also giant robots.

(I am going to be disappointed.)

Kaizer

Banned
If you guys can stomach Casshern Sins, I don't see how this is any worse. If it wasn't for Toonami-GAF, I wouldn't touch Casshern Sins with a 10ft. pole, shit is like watching paint dry plus "hey lets find new ways to be depressive this week!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom