• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

The fact that Casshern is such a pretty show always emotionally confuses me. The style makes me super happy, but everything else seems to want to make me want to die.

jph139

On the bright side, we know she'll at least live to see Casshern commit some sort of brutal atrocity.

(She is so much the cutest.)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
don't do this to me goddammit.

It's going to do it.

Casshern kills souls like he kills robots. Dead.

To be fair, the tone of the show and the complete, unwavering optimism of her character has meant she's been doomed from the start.

Indeed, most of GAF when she appeared: "Oh man, she gon' die!"

Granted that's been the reaction to every character ever introduced on this show, and it's prove to pan out 90% of the time.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Maybe she isnt a robot...rust is gonna rub off

Im calling it

MNightDingDongTwist.jpg

No, but really: Lame twist if true. I hope the ruin is a symptom of the rain, would make sense of all the death that happens during it (even if that's quicker than the ruin itself)

Ultratech

It's going to do it.

Casshern kills souls like he kills robots. Dead.

Indeed, most of GAF when she appeared: "Oh man, she gon' die!"

Granted that's been the reaction to every character ever introduced on this show, and it's prove to pan out 90% of the time.

Robots never stay alive long around Casshern. He's like the Specter of Death for robots.

And that reaction seems justified given it IS Casshern here. Expect the worst!

Levyne

Banned
I'm actually surprised GAF seems to like Ringo. Child characters are hard to pull off. I agree that she's not nearly as annoying as others.

yami4ct

I wasn't a fan of DW, but I'm not going to lie. Toonami desperately needs something lighthearted to balance out the utter bleakness of Casshern. Well, at least E7 is super colorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom