• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

Braiking Boss is such a dick. I imagine he does this to every bunch of robots he meets just for the hell of it.

Ooh new ending. Second half is officially go.

Strike

tumblr_m8pduhHFD11qcq5jr.gif

yami4ct

That was a pretty decent episode. I was able to put up with the meandering nature of the plot up to now, but I'm glad we're filially getting somewhere.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well, that was interesting.

Boring Seven time. Guys you can skip the next 52 weeks and come in and get the total plot of it last episode...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Cassherns Sins Project? I am assuming that project is maximize the amount of depression and suffer a human can feel for 22 minutes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bahaha @ that Eureka bump. And hey, TOM said it right this time!

Eureka's (mostly) upbeat tone and vibrant colors should be a nice cure for the Casshern "I want to kill myself" blues.

Levyne

Banned
So I guess the bumps are the new thing this week. Understandable.

I hope that don't say "The second half of the lucky 7s" every week.

I thought it was U-Re-thra?
Well, that was interesting.

Boring Seven time. Guys you can skip the next 52 weeks and come in and get the total plot of it last episode...
No. Let these people watch as many episodes as they want before they say ""fuck this shit, I'm outta here".

I kid.

... I think.

yami4ct

From a plot standpoint E7 isn't great. It's on the lower end of mech shows from that standpoint. The music is so good and the action is really well choreographed, so that kind of evens it out for me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I will say Casshern won the night. Not saying much since Bleach sucks and Samurai 7 just began and needs time to build.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hmmm, seems the artist behind Deadman Wonderland also drew the Eureka Seven manga. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom