• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't at all. Explain?

No one even knows what Aizen's bankai is. He controls everyone's perception - on top of being immensely powerful. Basically, he could kick your ass whenever he pleases, but he'd much rather trick a dude into sleeping with their dog.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If you've seen his release even once, you are fucked. He can control your perception of reality and do whatever the fuck he wants to you while doing it. And that's not even closest to his strongest thing.

So he doesn't just kill everybody because...?

He was a spy in Soul Society for hundreds of years because...?

He eventually gets taken down how...?

Ultratech

If you've seen his release even once, you are fucked. He can control your perception of reality and do whatever the fuck he wants to you while doing it. And that's not even closest to his strongest thing.

Yeah, from what they've shown thus far, it basically puts you under Hypnosis without realizing it. Thus, completely screwing with your perception of things.

Though being Aizen, there's probably more to it as well...

789shadow

Banned
No one even knows what Aizen's bankai is. He controls everyone's perception - on top of being immensely powerful. Basically, he could kick your ass whenever he pleases, but he'd much rather trick a dude into sleeping with their dog.
The common joke in MangaGAF is that everything after
his defeat
is actually just an enormous illusion by Aizen's bankai that the characters are trapped in.

DY_nasty

So he doesn't just kill everybody because...?

He was a spy in Soul Society for hundreds of years because...?

He eventually gets taken down how...?

He believes their are things worse than outright killing people. People need to see his smirk too.

He wasn't really a spy the entire time.

What makes you so sure he was taken down? /smirk.
I'm easy to please and all...but this is pretty cool to me.

I've been enjoying Bleach lately.

next two episodes are my favorite evar

DY_nasty

The common joke in MangaGAF is that everything after
his defeat
is actually just an enormous illusion by Aizen's bankai that the characters are trapped in.

What makes you so sure that that this is a keyboard you're typing on?

Kaizer

Banned
He believes their are things worse than outright killing people. People need to see his smirk too.

He wasn't really a spy the entire time.

What makes you so sure he was taken down? /smirk

Aizen's real true weapon is his smirk, right up there with Gin's permanent grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom