• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TACO GRANDE

we no fight hurr
Fuck Taco Grande

Ju4F7.jpg

GO DOUBLE DECKER

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Both arcs took forever, and Kubo claims everything from the Arrancar's arrival to
Aizen's defeat
is one arc. But I refuse to buy that.

It SHOULD have been one arc. And then they could have done a post-Aizen arc or two before finishing up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well it basically is. Very tough to divide it into different arcs.

Good point, each mini-arc just bleeds into each. Arrancar invasion goes into Hueco Mundo which is interrupted by Turn Back the Pendeulum which is taken over by Fake Karakura and finally ends in Deicide.

Meaning it took for-fucking-ever.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Blaming Samurai 7 instead of the real albatross Eureka 7?

ugh... I feel faint.

Coach_K_faint.gif

Eureka 7 isn't in the position that it has to keep people on for the other "new" shows. It's the last one before the reruns. S7 can be criticized for failing to keep people around for Casshern and E7.

As well, E7 is a higher quality show with a better, stronger arc so if it were in S7's place, I think it would be keeping more people around, yeah.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hell, the only thing that didn't have an English release period before new Toonami was Deadman. They have to do something like that again.
Agreed. I'm hoping this happens with Michiko e Hatchin.

Also, this episode seems to have just about all of the really nice music tracks in the series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is Ulquiorra supposed to intentionally sound bored or is this the fault of the director?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom