• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
To clarify. Ringo IS a robot.

Robot's grow up like humans do. They are cranked out factory style though.

edit: JUST WALK AWAY BRO

csin1-5.jpg
Daffy%20Duck.jpg

you're despicable.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Damn, Dio couldn't even take out those two outdated robots. Questioning how strong he really is.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wow, a lot happened in that first half.

I really wish more people watched this, I think the first few episodes scared people off. At least we stuck around to the point it got good.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Damn, Dio couldn't even take out those two outdated robots. Questioning how strong he really is.

He's powered by Beta rage aimed at Casshern.
.... Wat?

Robots can't procreate in the same way that Humans do. They still have to be 'made'. They also grow up. Its... weird. But eventually all those young robot kids that you see getting killed by Casshern, ruin, goonbots would've grown up into 'adult' robots.

Ultratech

Well, if he can't beat those two, what's he gonna do against the almighty, nigh-immortal Casshern?

No doubt this leads to more obsessive Casshern issues for Dio.

joe2187

Banned
He's powered by Beta rage aimed at Casshern.

Robots can't procreate in the same way that Humans do. They still have to be 'made'. They also grow up. Its... weird. But eventually all those young robot kids that you see getting killed by Casshern, ruin, goonbots would've grown up into 'adult' robots.

Okay that makes...no sense

Robots...growing up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom