• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
OH GOD, they are starting out with smiling and laughing and flowers, I fear the black soul of the abyss is upon us.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So...no special intro this time?

Seems like it, a shame. Those were so absurdly confusing yet intriguing. But I guess they were there in place of the story moving forwards, whereas now the episode itself is taking care of that.

ReiGun

Dio...

hi_hater2353.jpg

Yeah I'm out. I ain't about dat life.

I might come back for FMA though. If I don't g'night guys.

AND I BLAME THAT VA WHO POSTED HERE EARLIER. You think I didn't see you? How does it feel to be responsible for all those mass suicides that statistically happen during Casshern: Sins? I warned the people about that show. I told them I wasn't about that life. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they got to watch it anyway.

Do you know how many friends I've lost? Police find them in their rooms listening to Linkin Park with slit wrists? Is the pursuit of greed THAT IMPORTANT to you, Casshern guy? Why don't you use you powers for good instead of evil like Dan Green (VA'd some charas in hentai I believe). Why must you be responsible for feels overload?

YOU SIR, ARE A BAD MAN.

A BAD BAD MAN.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sees robots on spears* Am I watching Casshern Sins or Cannibal Holocaust? Or Berserk?

AND I BLAME THAT VA WHO POSTED HERE EARLIER. You think I didn't see you? How does it feel to be responsible for all those mass suicides that statistically happen during Casshern: Sins? I warned the people about that show. I told them I wasn't about that life. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they got to watch it anyway.

Do you know how many friends I've lost? Police find them in their rooms listening to Linkin Park with slit wrists? Is the pursuit of greed THAT IMPORTANT to you, Casshern guy? Why don't you use you powers for good instead of evil like Dan Green (VA'd some charas in hentai I believe). Why must you be responsible for feels overload?

YOU SIR, ARE A BAD MAN.

A BAD BAD MAN.
csin1-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom