• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

You expected to be able to follow along perfectly after missing a half dozen episodes or more? In a show like this?
Not perfectly, but maybe I'd be able to have some grasp on whatever was happening... but not here :p

Show is on Netflix right? I should watch it from the beginning

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No amount of white knighting will make Samurai Seven any less pointlessly dull and meandering.

Trust me, I'm starting to see how boring it is. At least last week's awful animation provided some entertainment in its awfulness. Ugh, there's still four months of this.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I enjoyed the live action Casshern movie from a few years back.

Yup, I did too.

Haters Promo again!

You know... I don't like the vibe Luna is giving. Everyone keeps talking about how pretty and tragic her life is, but I don't really feel like I should be sympathetic for the being I'm seeing. It's like they're so worked up with "OMG, Luna is still alive... how...." that noone is paying attention to what she's currently become...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Obviously this isn't the same savior spoken of in legend before the Ruin. Something happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom