• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

Alrighty, I think it's time for a nap.

Will wake up for Bebop... hopefully. I'm not very good at waking up after a short sleep :<

I'm not sure I want to put myself through Thundercats. The knowledge that it goes downhill after the first episode kills whatever drive I have to watch.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hope someone provides Gennedy the funding to resume Sym-Bionic Titan. He's expressed interest in returning.
Then again, he's said a Samurai Jack movie has been in the works for years and we haven't heard much about it.
*sighs*

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gotta bring Titan back Toonami, you know you want to. Also order Big O season 3. You can make an hour of robot destruction.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Thundercats meandered in the middle, but it isn't that bad, not net to some of the other shows on this block.

ReiGun

Oh look....Thundercats....

man_sleeping_002.jpg

Raxus

Gotta bring Titan back Toonami, you know you want to. Also order Big O season 3. You can make an hour of robot destruction.

You are in for a ton of disappointment then.

I am glad a ton of you enjoyed SBT. It only gets better from the first episode. The biggest crime is it really gets going and then just stops due the cancellation.

The show had everything going for it. EVERYTHING

I'm serious when I say it could have been Cartoon Network's Avatar. Dead serious.

They really should have pushed it harder than they did.

Night ToonamiGAF.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You are in for a ton of disappointment then.

I am glad a ton of you enjoyed SBT. It only gets better from the first episode. The biggest crime is it really gets going and then just stops due the cancellation.

Night ToonamiGAF.

I know, I know it will never happen... :(

Also damn look at these slums

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Thundercats meandered in the middle, but it isn't that bad, not net to some of the other shows on this block.

Its not as bad as Bleach* or Samurai 7, but that's damning with faint praise.

*I go back and forth on whether Bleach is worth it entirely because of its awesome openings.

I love his catchphrase. "Whiskers!"

More of a curse word.

jph139

I always assumed that the "original Thundercats" and the origin story and all that was referring to the actual original Thundercats cartoon, but I never actually watched it so I have no idea at all.

Also they're totally on one of Jupiter's moons or something right? Maybe?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I always assumed that the "original Thundercats" and the origin story and all that was referring to the actual original Thundercats cartoon, but I never actually watched it so I have no idea at all.

Also they're totally on one of Jupiter's moons or something right? Maybe?

The intro said Earth 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom