• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vazel

Banned
Oh wow thanks Toonami game reviews. I hadn't heard of Dust until now and it looks awesome. Time to dig the 360 out of the closet.

Edit: I forgot Toonami is six hours now. So east coasters are still posting.

Seda

I miss the "What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk?! Thats what it means to be alive!" intro.

Take note, Bleach. This is how battles should be. No talking, just people kicking each other's ass.

EDIT: And then they started talking. Dammit, FMA Brotherhood. You're making me look stupid in front of Bleach.

yami4ct

Take note, Bleach. This is how battles should be. No talking, just people kicking each other's ass.

EDIT: And then they started talking. Dammit, FMA Brotherhood. You're making me look stupid in front of Bleach.

To be fair, Bleach is just staring up at the clouds and not even noticing you're talking.

Swifty

You say just as Kimberly stops to have a debate with Al

Like, literally stops. Sits down on a stone and everything.
At least it's a philosophical and moral debate. Rather than them attempting to deter each other by loudly bragging and telegraphing their abilities.

Jintor

tokyo%20jungle%20clean%20kill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom