• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
tokyo%20jungle%20clean%20kill.jpg

-nodnodnod-

You know, I never felt like the talking in FMA was fake, or forced in for filler. While in bleach, it seems like it detracts from the fights (No one as vicious as these people CLAIM to be would talk this much, except maybe the soul reaper guy who looks like Amano from last blade...), but in FMA, it just feels like the characters actually have some thoughts, personalities, and emotion, and they just let those things flow, as they fight. It's like trash-talkin in a realistic fight, rather than anime story-fluff.

I don't think there's ever a time in FMA where I feel like the show is wasting my time. Even it's "filler" builds up worthwhile characters and situations, that help flesh out what the rest of the show is trying to say.

Levyne

Banned
Well now I think we're out of characters that can make a surprise entrance to save people. Even Yoki's expended. Hope they're up to it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
He hasn't burned anyone yet! But now I know he's gonna, thanks

He just burned like half a dozen zombies when he blew througgh the wall Ed put up.

I have no idea why you think death follows Mustang wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom