• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, why doesn't ever alchemist specialize in this alchemy?

The only research about how flame alchemy works was tattooed on Hawkeye's back by her father, who was the guy who figured it out and taught Mustang. In order to prevent anybody else from learning how to use it, Mustang burned Hawkeye's back and left it partially scarred, effectively making the circle array unreadable.

Oh, actually, that might be in this episode.

EDIT: Yup, it is.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Never saw them as much different... same effect....

Kimblee can only blow shit up, Mustang can boil the fluid in your eyeballs, blow you up, set you on fire, melt your skin, burn your bone marrow, and so on. WAY more uses than just blowing stuff up.

RagnarokX

Kimblee can only blow shit up, Mustang can boil the fluid in your eyeballs, blow you up, set you on fire, melt your skin, burn your bone marrow, and so on. WAY more uses than just blowing stuff up.

He can also raise the oxygen levels around women to make them dizzy and get them into bed with him.

Seda

BlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlamBlam

His glove is only a simplified version of the circle that mainly serves as the conduit. He knows the rest of the array in his head, and without that the simplified circle wouldn't work.

I see. Thanks for explaining. So could Mustang pass on the rest of the knowledge + the glove and have more Flame alchemists?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
If I were SNK, I woulda made a Kyo Kusanagi game that ripped off Mustang's power in these episodes 100%, lol. Orochi Nagi, CC2-level style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom