• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I like the Thundercats Promo. If the show kept that kind of solid theme & somewhat darker feel, it would have been great.

The best thing is, you get glimpses of that kinda personality all throught the show, every few episodes. If it was as solid at pacing itself as something like FMA, it could have been glorious.

A Toonami-caliber revived Thundercats would be fantastic.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This is what is called "filler". You see, despite Bleach being one of the most horribly paced mangas of all time, the anime team decided they could do even worse!

Pretty much, though in their defense it's not like Bleach's pacing left them a whole lot of choice. It's the poster child for horrible pacing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No the worst pacing in the world goes to Berserk or HxH, but that's only because their release schedule are insane and involve 2 months of actual content a year..

The difference is that Berserk and HxH are actually good and worth the wait.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Bleach has to be this generation's DBZ. It has to be the most convoluted manga I've ever read. It's in a perpetual cycle of fights and powerups with so many characters that you can care less for. I gave up hope during the fullbring arc.

You gave up hope... during the last arc?
KuGsj.gif

Thundercats. =/
Go figure
Bleach has to be this generation's DBZ. It has to be the most convoluted manga I've ever read. It's in a perpetual cycle of fights and powerups with so many characters that you can care less for. I gave up hope during the fullbring arc.

Fulbring arc was basically filler. You should read the current arc. Spoiler
Old man Yama dies and Byakuya is about to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom