• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Oh Fumoffu is amazingly funny. Best one for me was the Fullmetal Jacket parody episode. It would be great to get the thing a Toonami run.

Too long for a single slot a week spot. Maybe if they gave it GitS of FMA's spot it would work.

Too long? It's between 1/4 and 1/3 the length Bleach currently is.

Seriously what the hell were they thinking showing these two people all the time.

It's been like 3 episodes with that fat guy crying and it's getting old.

English dub is fucking unbearable.

God damn it........ I've become one of "them"

The sad part is that they have some really good talent but the direction is so lifeless and bland.

They seemingly have translated it word for word too.

They could have spruced it up a bit...but nope. Viz is just pretty mediocre.

Kaizer

Banned
I've never understood the point of the big fat guy. He isn't good comic relief, it's a stretch to belief he'd be in the Gotei 13, just an overly ridiculous character all around.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This is stupid. Didn't this guy just destroy the whole city with his death breath last ep?

Because Naruto died in the ratings and its original death took Toonami with it. Disney XD has Shippuuden.
150 episodes of filler killed the series. But when it was at its peak it was second only to DBZ in popularity. Fillers in shippuden aren't that bad so it could work. And does Disney still own naruto shippuden? I thought they stopped showing it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
150 episodes of filler killed the series. But when it was at its peak it was second only to DBZ in popularity. Fillers in shippuden aren't that bad so it could work. And does Disney still own naruto shippuden? I thought they stopped showing it.

They did. They haven't shown a new episode in over a year. I think they killed it because it was getting too violent and too difficult to edit.

Bleach has to be this generation's DBZ. It has to be the most convoluted manga I've ever read. It's in a perpetual cycle of fights and powerups with so many characters that you can care less for. I gave up hope during the fullbring arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom