• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what the hell happened, but I love this show so far. It's constantly trying to top itself with extreme and deadly situations, like if Madworld was a show or something.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I need more! If there was a physical representation of this show I would *****************************************************

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
someone mentioned Superjail, and damn if the warden doesn't remind me of The Warden in Superjail.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is totally MadWorld: the anime + kooky annoying anime girl + color - awesome Steve Blum main char.

I don't even know what the hell happened, but I love this show so far. It's constantly trying to top itself with extreme and deadly situations, like if Madworld was a show or something.

Hey, I called that earlier!

Getting SUPER MadWorld vibes right now.

Hell, Steve Blum was in that too!

Azure J

If this is not the best episode of the series, then we are in for a crazy ass ride

Ohhh man...

Last week made me read the manga. Shit gets stupidly real later on. Ganta is like the Yusuke of "fuck your life sucks" protagonists. Mans the fuck up and don't afraid of anything. Gotta admit, this stuff isn't my usual cup of tea, but reactions in real time make it soooo worth it. :lol

That seals it, Deadman is definitely my favorite show in this block. (Bebop notwithstanding) I probably would have never watched this on my own if not for Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom