• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
God this is just a slog. :/

Get some better stuff Toonami. An hour and a half is too much between Naruto and SBT. :( It's like every half hour I'm like "is a good show finally next?! :D" And the answer is almost always "No." :(

But if people like it and it keeps you alive I guess I can't complain...

RagnarokX

You know, it's a myth that too much sugar makes you hyper. You get a sugar rush, sure, but that's quickly followed by nap time when your pancreas overcompensates.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's something that should make tonight's Samurai 7 interesting.
One of the seven dies. I won't say who.

Seda

I think Samurai 7 is actually what I look forward to most each week at this point. It's been enjoyable lately.

i've tried to catch up with this show on my own time, but i've never been able to.

i also tried to skip ahead with InuYasha and god.....so slow and boring

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think that mention of Metal Samurai is one of the few instances that this show remembering it being sci-fi

BatDan

"Such weapons were banned" And you think that stopped them from using them? Hahaha wow.

BatDan

This show would have benefited from using actual humans with fountains of blood and decapitations instead of robots.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
See, THAT is when you make a change to the script, when the original one doesn't make sense in the new setting.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
WHY DIDN'T HE DIE

He should have died.
LLShC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom