• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know what would make this arguing interesting? If it was Future Batman and Ganondorf (the There Will Be Brawl one).

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yes and no, Mum-Ra is manipulating the latent resentment between the brothers in order to have them turn on each other.

RagnarokX

What's with this stupid trend of remaking movies and removing part of the name?

"Let's remake Texas Chainsaw Massacre and call it Texas Chainsaw!"

RagnarokX

LOL, someone wrote that snake line and thought it was the sickest shit. "Let's just pause on that line for a few seconds! It's gold!"

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's kind of amazing that no one else ever got Kakashi's lesson. Undoubtedly he gave most (all?) a second chance after talking to them about teamwork and how he deliberately pit them against each other to see if they could overcome it.

"I wanted you all to work together, and the reason I pitted you against each other is to see if you could overcome i t. Now, I'll give you a second chance, so eat up. Except _____, who broke the rules and gets no lunch. Anyone who tries to feed him fails."

I mean jesus christ. How did not a single group "get" it before?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Land mines, have taken my sight, taken my speech, taken my hearing

Wait, wrong thing.

It's kind of amazing that no one else ever got Kakashi's lesson. Undoubtedly he gave most (all?) a second chance after talking to them about teamwork and how he deliberately pit them against each other to see if they could overcome it.

"I wanted you all to work together, and the reason I pitted you against each other is to see if you could overcome i t. Now, I'll give you a second chance, so eat up. Except _____, who broke the rules and gets no lunch. Anyone who tries to feed him fails."

I mean jesus christ. How did not a single group "get" it before?

i really doubt the scenario played out in exactly the same way every time, with somebody who breaks the rules.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom