• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If Gennedy needs to crank out a couple of Hotel Transylvania sequels for the chance to produce more Titan, I will be all over it.

Drago

Great episode.

Well, time to go to sleep. Way behind on E7 and I still haven't bothered catching up so no point watching that. Don't care for GXP.

Until next week!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If Gennedy needs to crank out a couple of Hotel Transylvania sequels for the chance to produce more Titan, I will be all over it.

He's actually trying to get a Jack movie done. Apparently he's got 1 more movie to go before they let him do whatever.

Raxus

I'll tell you what the painting represents. The show is art and CN couldn't see it when it was on so they cancelled it.

Now here comes my weekly weeping session.

*weeps uncontrollably at Titan's Cancellation*

*sob* Good news is *sob* the next episodes to the finale *sob* are all great so enjoy...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toonami, Thundercats, S7, and Titan all trended in the States.

I do like that Titan trends often, shows that people love it and want more of it. Well, at least the former.

which is hilarious considering Scary Movie 1 & 2 were Wayans Bros. joints

Yeah, then it went to David Zucker, who helped make the amazing Airplane! and Naked Gun.

Is this the night of emo
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom