• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So.. this week in the Bleach manga.

Zaraki and Unohana continue fighting. Here, whenever Unohana stabs (and mortally wounds) Zaraki, he gains a power boost. Basically, he's a Saiyan now.

That's about it.

also, i watched Wonder Woman lately. despite how heavy-handed it got with the feminism (and by that i mean it was amazingly unsubtle, not that i object to the themes or anything), i liked it quite a bit.

so i'm up for that or Red Hood, though i still think Justice League: Doom is the best choice (despite kind of sucking)

BatDan

"You thought three of us would fight you. There's only two of us and one Soul Reaper" That's still three people! Math is hard!

BatDan

This Spanish guitar is wasted on this show.

Also, did he call the wolves Starrk? I thought he was Starrk?

also, i watched Wonder Woman lately. despite how heavy-handed it got with the feminism (and by that i mean it was amazingly unsubtle, not that i object to the themes or anything), i liked it quite a bit.

so i'm up for that or Red Hood, though i still think Justice League: Doom is the best choice (despite kind of sucking)
Red Hood is my favorite of all the ones so far
I still need to watch Doom, Supergirl,Year One, and TDKR.

Princess-Mononoke-princess-mononoke-4387102-342-461.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom