• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
AncientSpiritsofEvilbio.png

so.......Anubis, i don't know, Etrigan the Demon, and that Star Wars alien with the testicles for a mouth

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Is it my destiny to lose the things I care most about?"

"You still have me, brother."

"But I don't care about you. I tried to kill you, remember? And I stole your girlfriend."

"Oh yeah." *stab*

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That curse made no sense.

I Assume the deal was become servants of the dark spirits and sacrifice tigra and the village is cured.

Well, Tigra wasn't sacrificed, so the disease killed the village, yet for some reason they still had to become servants? The fuck?

Ultratech

so.......Anubis, i don't know, Etrigan the Demon, and that Star Wars alien with the testicles for a mouth

Supposedly, it's Jackal, a Lizard, a Vulture, and a Monkey.

Also, I think they pop up in one more episode after this (a few episodes from now).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is that ugly guy supposed to be the over-protective father from the movie that cut his daugther hair
then beat her for having sex with Katsushiro

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
There is a reason why the the bandits were just bandits in the original film, why the fuck is the head of the Empire bothering with this piss-ant little village again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom