• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What a sluggish shit show.
Now's the time I go to sleep. See you in the morning Toonami-GAF.

47102-ryo_ohki_large.jpg

this will always be better than furries.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Here's ASSauLTxMasTER's useful graphic:

0Y7K5.jpg

We're stuck with Tenchi GXP for a while longer

Uggggh.

I guess it's not doing too much harm at the end of the block. S7 is the more annoying show personally so I'm glad it's ending the soonest.

Thundercats will be fun in the trolltastic final episodes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Time for some Ed Elric fanservice.

i know the general reception to Eureka Seven on the AS boards is pretty negative. most of it has to do with Renton being an insufferable bitch.

I'm glad the AS staff have at least some people with taste, then.

I keep missing this show from the beginning. Dunno if I should go back and watch it through. I've seen most of the original series, I know this one's different, but meh.

Seda

I keep missing this show from the beginning. Dunno if I should go back and watch it through. I've seen most of the original series, I know this one's different, but meh.

Well just about everything up to this point is the same as the original show.

Yeah. The original anime deviates from the manga halfway through. Brotherhood sticks to the manga from start to finish.

Seda

Yeah, because I remember last week's episode in the FIRST series.

Guess I'll stick with it then.

The next...3/4 or so episodes are roughly the same (or at least tell a similar story with
Izumi and the island training
) and then it changes.

Seda

the only real change i'm aware of is that Tucker is already dead. somebody else would probably be able to point out some more.

A quite minor thing is that Armstrong never meets Izumi and her husband (and they only meet much later). I think that's about it. (I honestly forget when exactly that happens in the original anime, but I know it happens much earlier than in brotherhood)

I remember being confused when watching Brotherhood when Armstrong and Izumi's husband met late in the anime and they marvel eachother's stature's because I thought it already happened, but that was in the original anime.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The next...3/4 or so episodes are roughly the same (or at least tell a similar story with
Izumi and the island training
) and then it changes.

There are basically only 2 more episodes after this that are largely similar to the first series. 14 is like 90% different, and then everything beyond that is different.

Seda

There are basically only 2 more episodes after this that are largely similar to the first series. 14 is like 90% different, and then everything beyond that is different.

Cool.

I was going by memory, I know there's a couple of Izumi episodes and then Greed comes into the picture and then things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom