• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I just hope they skip the
Excalibur
episodes in Soul Eater, but I know they won't. They're the worst episodes in the series to me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
so why does Aizen sometimes wear glasses and sometimes gel his hair it back

Pre-Soul Society, he was Clark Kenting it. After the reveal, he took them off and gelled his hair back somehow. Reason? ...................

Seda

so why does Aizen sometimes wear glasses and sometimes gel his hair it back

He basically wore them as long as he was maintaining his soul reaper captain position and hiding his ambitions. Once he revealed his true nature he took them off...yeah. So he'll still have them in flashbacks.

I've never seen soul eater. Looks interesting. Can't wait to see. Nice Promo.

It's style over substance, really. It's still entertaining and some episodes (especially the ones dealing with a certain legendary weapon) are absolutely hilarious. Good music and animation. It's a good addition to Toonami.

Amikami

Banned
Aizen wears glasses pre-big bad reveal, slicked back post reveal.

By that I mean the reveal is literally him taking off his glasses and slicking his hair back.

Lol. I remember this actually. I was more amused than anything. It was a bit after the Rukia arc when I stopped watching Bleach.

Raxus

Pre-Soul Society, he was Clark Kenting it. After the reveal, he took them off and gelled his hair back somehow. Reason? ...................

He doesn't have to be smart or look smart anymore. Why not douche it up to max doucheage.

You can destroy all the captains in a minute and you have infinite power? Kill your friends first! GREAT MOVE AIZEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom