• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Goodbye Samurai 7, I'd say we hardly knew ye but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Rest in Gonzo hell.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's over!

Overall, the action was enjoyable, and the parts taken from the movie were done well. But good lord this didn't need to be 26 episodes, and a lot was padded as hell. Had the series been more like the final episode, things would have gone better.

Still not the worst of the new shows for Toonami (that's still Tenchi Muyo GXP).

Onto Soul Eater next week.

Seda

It's over!

Overall, the action was enjoyable, and the parts taken from the movie were done well. But good lord this didn't need to be 26 episodes, and a lot was padded as hell. Had the series been more like the final episode, things would have gone better.

Still not the worst of the new shows for Toonami (that's still Tenchi Muyo GXP).

Onto Soul Eater next week.

I quite liked half the show, and the other half was just boring. should have been 13 episodes.

Amikami

Banned
So Kirara got no one...I'm okay with this since I felt little for her character.

Closing thoughts:

It had a lot of downs, but it's ups were great...um, I liked Katsu's character development. Overall it was okay. Kanbei was awesome. Kiku was great. Katsu was badass at the end.

6.5-7/10

I enjoyed it but wouldn't watch again unless with gaf.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, that show was uneven and pretty average at the best of times, and pretty god damned goofy with poor animation at the worst of times.

Ultratech

It's over!

Yeah, it really could've been condensed for what it was.

If it were shorter, it probably would've made it a better product as a whole.

That said, the action was pretty few and far in between, but it was pretty damn good.

Overall, I thought it was alright.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I quite liked half the show, and the other half was just boring. should have been 13 episodes.

Yeah, the show would be a lot better had they cut the length in half. The movie was already pretty long, so 13 episodes would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom