• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Lance isn't flashbacking to his father's death, he's just remembering getting to the end of Super Ghouls and Ghosts and finding out he had to play the whole game over again to get the real ending.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Don't remind me. ;_; Its almost as bad as the cancelation of spectacular spiderman when it was obvious there were big plans for season 3

Oh god, you know they were finally going to get to animate the death of Gwen Stacy too. I'm pretty sure no one's actually done it before either >.<

LycanXIII

If each episode, giant beings fight in the city and destroy several parts of it, how long is there between episodes to rebuild the city?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Don't remind me. ;_; Its almost as bad as the cancelation of spectacular spiderman when it was obvious there were big plans for season 3

Honestly all that BS they shoved into the last ep when they knew it probably wasn't going to be renewed was just a middle finger to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom