• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is me third "new post on new page" tonight ITT, lol.

i really wish they'd rerun the first eight episodes of Bleach instead of this stuff. i have no idea what is happening lol

Considering it goes so slowly it's impossible for you to not pick it up eventually.

Aizen is bad. Hollows are bad.

Soul Reapers fight the Hollows and Aizen.

Ichigo is in Hollow World rescuing big boob girl, although, he beat the main bad guy and rescued her already, so I don't know why isn't back on the front lines.

The town the fight is happening in is a fake, because Aizen needs the real one for some reason.

pirata

I don't know shit about Bleach (and don't really care to), but always seeing "Hueco Mundo" pisses me off. Spanish doesn't work like that!

Ponn

Banned
I accidentally flipped to the wrong channel on the way here and saw Bee Movie for the first time. It was even more horrible than I imagined.

Aww...Bee Movie's not bad. Oh now i'm stuck, I found Jacksonville Roller Girls or Archer both on for a half hour.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I wonder if Seina Yamata here is a subtle commentary on the sorts of people who wold project themselves as the focus of a harem anime.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I am totally ignoring everything in this show like I do with S7 lol.

Does "plot" make an appearance anytime soon?

What's the difference between this dude and Tenchi?

Tenchi isn't incompetent. Compared to Brian, Tenchi is filled with swag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom