• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
b3009ae81d7ff35eda09.png

I'd LOL if they cut the opening again to get out of prologue......

:(

Azure J

Schadenfreude got it right, you digest a lot more when you don't think about anything more than how cool it all looks. It's a big reason why no matter how much I can agree with someone being critical of Dragonball Z, I can never outright say or agree with someone saying DBZ was a bad show. :lol

How did the Naruto fans get through this? There are episodes where nothing happens.

I marathoned the entire series.

I started watching the dub and because it took a long time I ended up buying the entire series with subs.

Funny thing is that I didn't know that they were bootleg until a long time after lol.

But that was an awesome time...

Kaizer

Banned
I was easily entertained back then.
Pretty much, I used to be hype to see Naruto on Toonami every Saturday night, it was like a religious event. I just about fucking lost it when
I saw manga scans for the first time ever of Naruto vs. Gaara in Tailed-Beast Form. My mind couldn't handle it.

Amikami

Banned
Kishi couldn't keep consistent with stuff he came up with late in the first half. Like
Jiraiya acts like he's never heard of Naruto before and he just stumbled across an interesting student, then in part two it's revealed that he is Naruto's godfather and was even responsible for naming him. That revelation does not make sense AT ALL with first half Jiraiya.

Yeah. I noticed things like this. In that area, I feel Kishi is really weak as a writer and has a hard time keeping himself from retconning and making things inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom