• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honestly, I feel Naruto could have benefited from having more arcs like this before the Chuunin exams. It would help build the characters and the world. It would show more lands outside of the Leaf Village. What a shame...

They didn't need to be before. The plot could have been interwoven into such arcs after the time skip. Basically almost everything after the time skip was mismanaged and rushed. Only a few arcs got the care they deserved.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I call him hot sauce for a reason.

KuGsj.gif

The girl here:

flOiZmJl.jpg

Ponn

Banned
I forgot how dragged out these early Naruto episodes were. Then they just started using filler arcs, not sure which is worse.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's funny though.
They made a whole big deal about Zabuza coming back with Zombie no Jutsu - made no sense. Konohamaru should be able to take him down at that point.

Zombie versions are basically indestructible. Can't beat 'em unless you seal 'em.

RagnarokX

I feel the same. It's kind of funny. I wonder if Kishi ever goes back and wonders. 'what the hell happened?'

Kishi couldn't keep consistent with stuff he came up with late in the first half. Like
Jiraiya acts like he's never heard of Naruto before and he just stumbled across an interesting student, then in part two it's revealed that he is Naruto's godfather and was even responsible for naming him. That revelation does not make sense AT ALL with first half Jiraiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom