• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
TBW5cyJ.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How does this show manage to get worse and worse every week? I think the finale is going to kill us all.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
My brain, my brain rejects that this is a thing that was created by humans, it was created by aliens who wanted to explore our humon capacity for pain.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Maybe I'm just bitter as hell right now but I think GXP might be the worst show Adult Swim has ever shown.

god damn

Hmm...

12 oz Mouse was pretty awful... But they're both so far in the deep clawing void of awfulness that I can't say which is worse. It's like asking which black hole is denser.

Edit- Blood+ was also awful. Fuck that show.

Guys, I think I found a silver lining to GXP and Thundercats airing this week but not E7 and SBT. It puts us one week closer to them ending and E7 and SBT gets to live for one more week.

BatDan

Please tell me that we're going to get a new TOM bumper soon. I know we got the music video but it's DST, and like last time I hope we get another bit of awesomeness.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So...why did they plan to skip E7 & Titan, but not the two shows that have two episodes? :/

Why is this so difficult for people? This is the way DST has worked EVERY year on Adult Swim. The 2 am hour is the hour that goes. The others are kept so they don't needlessly fuck with online schedules, cable guides, and internal broadcasting schedules.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Please tell me that we're going to get a new TOM bumper soon. I know we got the music video but it's DST, and like last time I hope we get another bit of awesomeness.

The one year anniversary is coming up, I'm expecting something sweet for that.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

We only got that because we had a whole bonus hour to kill.

I never thought we'd get a custom bump. Where would it go?

We'll also not get a "surprise" movie night either. They'd pimp that at least a week in advance.

BatDan

The one year anniversary is coming up, I'm expecting something sweet for that.

Actually, the Tumblr mentioned that the official anniversary is March 17th, when Toonami originally started back in 1997.
March 17th is also my birthday. Cosmically awesome.

Azure J

Making my traditional "should be sleeping/doing other things but curious" post here now, what in theee fuck happened with this week's GP? You all sound violated. :lol

Tangent: One Punch Man needs an anime so we can get Toonami to snag it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom