• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Making my traditional "should be sleeping/doing other things but curious" post here now, what in theee fuck happened with this week's GP? You all sound violated. :lol

It devolved into random fever-dreamish nonsense. Nothing made sense.
It's like the anime people think of when they only know the stereotypes of Japan.

Immigration found him when he was scamming for food.

He was captured on the streets 2 episodes back for being illegal.
I meant, how did they physically capture him. He's got fucking ninjas and he himself is a master martial artist.

Making my traditional "should be sleeping/doing other things but curious" post here now, what in theee fuck happened with this week's GP? You all sound violated. :lol

We were, man. It was terrible.

Seda

I've never really liked Barry.....may be my least liked character on the show, him or May.

At least Barry's not around for much longer

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hearing "Let it Out" cut down just demolishes my soul. More than any other opening or ending. That song is my soul, and it's been shredded to pieces.

Seda

m2KDtzt.jpeg

Test picture making sure uploads from my phone work.

Raxus

Ok I think watching JoJo and Hunter X Hunter (Both had amazing episodes by the way) has officially purged GXP out of my system. Night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom