• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

I think I stumbled into a time warp with this Naruto discussion. I'm nowhere near current with Naruto as I dropped it years ago but I miss early Naruto. The amount of missions they did was weird though.

Naruto did like 5 missions tops then skipped step 4 for max profit.

Amikami

Banned
Was playing Naruto Ultimate ninja Storm 3
Did the Kakashi vs reanimated zabuza fight. Watching this over after so long gave that reunion more meaning since I had forgotten so much about this battle.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"You will finally rest"

Until you get resurrected as zombies in what we think is the final arc, we're not really sure where the story is going now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One of the reasons Zabuza is a "good Naruto villain"?
He's one of the few villains that isn't a god damn Uchiha.

Amikami

Banned
Shadow clone jutsu isn't the forbidden technique, it's multi shadow clone jutsu. Naruto's the only one that can pull that off effectively.

What I mean is that hardly anyone else uses shadow clones period. Other types of clones, but not shadow unless I'm forgetting.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
But wait, wasn't "Naruto" already known throughout the world due to Jiraiya's book? R-R-Retcon!

Damn, a freakin' late commercial break, holy crap. But had to keep time for the feels, I guess.

Me right now :
cda9b42f0eb02562beb4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom