• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Welcome to Soul Eater.

It's really one of the animated franchises on either side of the pond post 90s that made me feel like a kid. Everything is permeated with the overall theme of the show. The landscapes and architecture play off this whimsical but at times graphic "tangible insanity", the characters are loaded with a single theme of said insanity that starts from the obvious gags and becomes more over time, and ahh...

It's batshit, it's irreverent, it's stylish and it doesn't pull punches. I fucking adore it.

Jafku

Dunno about you guys but I loved the Toonami "events" back in the day. A nice story on how we get a new version of Tom and a new absolution. Looks like Oblivion will be the same

StarWarsTrashCompactor1.jpg

Pappasman

It's really one of the animated franchises on either side of the pond post 90s that made me feel like a kid. Everything is permeated with the overall theme of the show. The landscapes and architecture play off this whimsical but at times graphic "tangible insanity", the characters are loaded with a single theme of said insanity that starts from the obvious gags and becomes more over time, and ahh...

It's batshit, it's irreverent, it's stylish and it doesn't pull punches. I fucking adore it.

Well said, I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom