• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I have been informed of the latest developments in the Naruto manga, I must go bash my head into the wall and I may not stop.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"A ninja playing ninja? That's so twisted."

But that's what you've been doing this whole time, Sakura.

Seda

Yeah this arc has a bit of nonsense for a few episodes to start...just wait until the actual physical chuunin exam starts...

i1mPsV966Qrpo.JPG
Pretty much.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Spoil me plz.

The Sauce had a heel face turn after hearing a story from the First Hokage. Also Orochimaru is now taking orders from him as well, and is tsundere toward the Third Hokage.
On the bright side, shit is about to go down.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The Sauce had a heel face turn after hearing a story from the First Hokage. Also Orochimaru is now taking orders from him as well, and is tsundere toward the Third Hokage.
On the bright side, shit is about to go down.

Actual-Orochimaru or zombie-Orochimaru? Also I wanted Sasuke to have to die in a battle with Naruto otherwise what was the whole point of the stupid faceplamworthy "YOU SENSE IT DON'T YOU IF WE FIGHT THEN WE'LL BOTH DIE! IT'S SET IN STONE, OK" thing

Amikami

Banned
Spoil me plz.

Super spoilers.

After speaking to all 4 edo hokages (minato, Sarutobi, Hashirama, and Tobirama) Sasuke has decided to fight on Konoha's behalf and to respect his brother's wishes. Sasuke and edo Hokage's are all heading to the battlefield to face Madara and Tobi.

Oh yea. Orochimaru's just a spectator. (supposedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom