• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Circle of violence, also why is Holland acting like Renton being Eureka's partner some big plot twist when the audience has known since Eureka jumped the Gekko State
Holland coming to grips with it and acknowledging and accepting Renton being Eureka's partner is the new development.

(Yes, I'm still awake.)

It's like they've never seen a decent-looking male in their life. If an actor from Earth went to space I'm pretty sure they'd be having orgies every day.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know, there is a reason most harem anime have a set number of love interests because even they know after a certain point credibility is shattered.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's like they've never seen a decent-looking male in their life. If an actor from Earth went to space I'm pretty sure they'd be having orgies every day.

If an average looking guy went he'd get all the girls he could ever want.

You know, there is a reason most harem anime have a set number of love interests because even they know after a certain point credibility is shattered.

That doesn't seem to be stopping GPX.

Seda

I'm the type of person who can usually draw enjoyment from most forms of entertainment, even if it's sub par or mediocre.

There is nothing to enjoy about GXP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom