• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

Starts slow.

Best villains on toonami's block right now outside of brotherhood though

I'm tired of every show they get being the same generic shounen garbage. I want more shows like Casshern or Ghost in the Shell. If they do have to get shounen stuff, at least get something like Deadman Wonderland that's so over the top that it's at least entertaining.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No, he wants to beat you so he can go back to sexing up the witch.

LOL

You don goofed.

I'm tired of every show they get being the same generic shounen garbage. I want more shows like Casshern or Ghost in the Shell. If they do have to get shounen stuff, at least get something like Deadman Wonderland that's so over the top that it's at least entertaining.

Problem is Japan isn't really making much of those anymore.

Heck even back then those were diamonds in the rough, like Bebop.

Amikami

Banned
Ha, thought this was funny

Tm0IWsm.png

Lol. It is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

2 episodes bro

and shonen sells

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

So... Eden of the East would probably appease you?

yami4ct

Really liking Soul Eater so far. Got a lot of personality. Black Star is a bit annoying, but his weapon, tactics and fighting style seem fun. Death the Kid seems like he'll be great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom