• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OK I loved The Last Exorcism but this is THE MOST OBVIOUS MOVIE CASH IN I've ever seen. And I've seen Transformers 2.

The whole point of the first movie was right in the title. Also, the whole reason the first works is because it was FOUND FOOTAGE YOU IDIOT MOVIE PRODUCERS.

Nobody cared who Nell was. Hell I forgot she was even in the movie until the stupid "NELL/HELL IS BACK" tagline. God. I fucking hate Hollywood sometimes.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Is that the problem w/ Renton's family?

True, but nobody legitimately tells him anything.

Yea he used to go out with his sister but then she dissappeared on him for seemingly no goddamn reason so he's kinda pissed. Also Renton tried to cockblock him when he was younger so there's that too.

Jarmel

Banned
They are still some truly awful people.

They're cases of what happens when you give an adult who hasn't grown up, power. Holland and Talho are both vindictive children. They both grow up though. The whole series is about growing up really.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'll be honest, I find this show to be complete erection rejection, this is the age of the internet, I can find titillation in things I don't hate.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yea he used to go out with his sister but then she dissappeared on him for seemingly no goddamn reason so he's kinda pissed. Also Renton tried to cockblock him when he was younger so there's that too.

This is the plot of a future episode. Can't we, like, put this shit in spoiler tags or something at least? I mean, some of it has been hinted at, but why are we just blurting this out loud in a thread with a bunch of newcomers to the show?

Jarmel

Banned
Exactly, which is why I hate them with every fiber of my being.

Both of them do develop and grow though but yes they are complete assholes all the way through till now. It's also a lesson for Renton and the audience in that your idols are likely shitholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom