• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird to see Kakashi standing around like this, what with him being widely known as one of the strongest and most notorious ninja in the world. But that won't be acknowledged for another 100 episodes, probably.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I have come to the convulsion that everybody in this show is in love with the sound of their own voice, hence why they keep talking

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What a waste of an episode
RECAP and Naruto goes in the dome. THAT IS ALL THAT HAPPENED!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Now that they've got all this boring shit out of the way, the real fight can start. Too bad we have to wait a week...

LycanXIII

Awe Yeah! Time for Liz and Patti! Oh, and Kid too.

So is Super House of Dead Ninjas worth picking up?

No idea. I saw a first impression video, doesn't seem like my type of game though. You could always try the free version, and go from there.

Raxus

They still kinda are. Just that the Sharingan is so praised in the manga that the others just sort of feel subpar have the time.

Sharingan rigged as hell.

Sharingan has become the hax of the Naruto universe. Every new wrinkle just makes me angrier. Before you know it Sharingan will be used to become God
the joke being that it already has.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
God damn it Sony! Fine, I'll buy God of War Ascension. Stop showing the commercial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom