• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

789shadow

Banned
iYPNhWdlMOp91.gif

It finally ended. I just have one final thing to say to Tenchi Muyo GXP. Fuck you and fuck the people who made you. You are the worst abomination that has ever crawled out of hell and I feel stupider for having watched you. If I never see you again in my life, it'll be too soon. Time for Symbionic Titan.

Korigama

I feel like burning my dread...with an actual gun. They actually managed to make something orders of magnitude worse than even Tenchi in Tokyo...astonishing.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, time to bash my head against my wall for awhile, but next week gotta go, gotta go, set sail for the One Piece!

Ultratech

So he went from bad luck to outer space to a few hot women.

Then had four of 'em crushing on him, is forced to married them, get kidnapped by four more women, they rape him, then he marries them too.

Fuck logic.

Azure J

I feel like burning my dread...with an actual gun. They actually managed to make something orders of magnitude worse than even Tenchi in Tokyo...astonishing.

I'd welcome Tenchi in Toyko into my arms like my newborn child after that and I HATED that series.

I didn't believe you guys when you said the GXP ending was bad. I didn't know. I didn't know. At least this episode of SBT will wash away some of the memories.

Ultratech

I didn't believe you guys when you said the GXP ending was bad. I didn't know. I didn't know. At least this episode of SBT will wash away some of the memories.

I had heard about the marrying the main four, but I wasn't expecting...whatever the fuck happened.

I mean, I thought it had to be a joke or something.

But nope. It was real. Horrifyingly real. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom