• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
To be fair I've never found an anime to be funny.

If I want humor, I'll watch a US cartoon. If I want action, I'll watch an anime.

I have a link for you! That I found while looking for that Bleach reaction GIF an hour ago.

b8s5Exu.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is actually the Water 7 ED, but Funi couldn't get the rights to the ED that is actually supposed to go here, so they're showing this instead.

Pappasman

That felt really short. Probably because I had no idea what was going on lol. But I plan to read OP when I have some more free time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You have to admit, it goes really fast. Faster than Bleach and IGPX and that one show we don't talk about.

VariantX

Never seen this arc before, going to enjoy this. Strange that ive watched several hundred episodes of OP and still havent seen all of it. Cant wait for Water 7.

One Piece arcs are like rollercoasters: slow to start but once they get going they barrel ahead super fast. Give it some time, people. Time for Soul Eater.

Seda

At least the silly filler will get people who decide to stick around acquainted to the characters a bit before the next main arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom