• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned
This show sucks. I hope Toonami cancels it.
FuqnPhm.gif

SIT YO ASS DOWN ANDREX

I'm sorry guys, but One Piece is never funny, and all the main characters are annoying and a lot of characters are ugly.

I know that the serious moments can be really badass, and the series can be emotional, and the action can be great, but I can't deal with all the attempted humor and yelling. These characters are literally clowns, and targeting this towards younger children is not an entirely unwarranted idea.

Loudninja

I'm sorry guys, but One Piece is never funny, and all the main characters are annoying and a lot of characters are ugly.

I know that the serious moments can be really badass, and the series can be emotional, and the action can be great, but I can't deal with all the attempted humor and yelling. These characters are literally clowns, and targeting this towards younger children is not an entirely unwarranted idea.
Never funny?

The hell?

Do you like not enjoy anime?

There's that one scene in Thriller Bark that's hilarious.

I also don't really find OP funny, but I do find it amusing.

Jintor

This is so dumb, but at least it's pretty funny

I mean this guy is telling us about how he got stuck up on bamboo stilts for a decade surviving on tree sausages. That's pretty fucking cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom