• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Black Star again...

Rescue, rescue.

I think I literally missed half of Soul Eater cause of a hassle with the OP/ED of OP. ( i need to calm down.. )

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I can do that, can't I? Of course I can!
KuGsj.gif

If they mess up the Japan story, X-Men movies are dead to me.

I mean, Origins was crap and we still got First Class, so if Wolvy is crap we'll still have Days of Future Past (which DOES seem like there's no way it won't be amazing, especially since Singer is back directing) but yeah, it'll definitely HURT a lot. I don't know if I can take another crap Wolverine film, Origins was just... sooooooooooooooooo bad.

KuGsj.gif

I mean, Origins was crap and we still got First Class, so if Wolvy is crap we'll still have Days of Future Past (which DOES seem like there's no way it won't be amazing, especially since Singer is back directing) but yeah, it'll definitely HURT a lot. I don't know if I can take another crap Wolverine film, Origins was just... sooooooooooooooooo bad.
Let's forget Origins ever happened.Cleveland Show too.

Jintor

Awww fuck, I boiled water like an hour ago and got distracted by toonami and fire emblem to actually make my goddamn tea

thetechkid

KuGsj.gif

Wolcerine's Japan stuff has always been some of my favorite stuff so if they mess that up I pretty much don't care about X-Men anymore.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Let's forget Origins ever happened.Cleveland Show too.

I don't even think it's canon anymore, it showed Xavier standing and walking at the end, when he clearly gets paralyzed at the end of FC. So at least that seem possible.

Hopefully Days will retcon X3 with some timey wimey shit and we'll never have to speak of the two bad X-Men movies again. Status quo restored.

Wolcerine's Japan stuff has always been some of my favorite stuff so if they mess that up I pretty much don't care about X-Men anymore.

If I wanted to get into that, what would you suggest I read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom