• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Random comment.

If somebody watching a show for the first time asks a question in speculation, people familiar with the show SHOULD NOT ANSWER IT even with a spoiler tag.

No major offenses tonight I think, but just thinking about it.

Racer Spike!

Soul and Maka really are the worst part of Soul Eater.

tumblr_ma1oqvAmyx1rbsquzo1_500.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, and Soul Eater is a solid line up so far. Also really quick.

Yeah, the first two hours blew by. Remember the days when Samurai 7 and that other show that seems to have been blocked from my mind used to be in the first two hours?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, the first two hours blew by. Remember the days when Samurai 7 and that other show that seems to have been blocked from my mind used to be in the first two hours?

Yeah, these two hours just went by like that. This is going to be a good time for Toonami.

thetechkid

They were weird days; the awesome minutes of Deadman, the feels of Casshern, and the NTR of S7.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

I sure as hell do. It felt like there was a whole hour I mentally tuned out until we got to the good stuff, especially when Bleach was doing filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom