• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

time for a drink

HCgSVj7.gif

I just find it funny how everyone in the background is standing completely motionless.

I'm not even watching it right now; that's the thing I remember most about this episode.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Is this chick still
unconscious and under Kabuto's custody
in Shippuden? Haven't been keeping.

Offtopic: Glad Xbone Gaming Side threads haven't led to most of you being banned. :D

Graveyard links plz.

I've learned watching meltdowns in action can be just as fun as poking the beehive, with none of the inherent danger. Of course, danger can be fun... sometimes...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This episode exists because Naruto switched nights and times in Japan, so it aired as an hour special, with this recap followed by next week's episode.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I could be watching more Noir right now. In fact, get Noir on Toonami now, it is a more interesting show then this.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Remember that one episode that was 10 minutes of recap? How did this not get cancelled in Japan?
Well it did, but it only took 85 weeks of filler.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This recap really kills the tension they've been building up. Especially when it's week to week. Thank goodness I've already seen all this stuff.

Amikami

Banned
Is this chick still
unconscious and under Kabuto's custody
in Shippuden? Haven't been keeping.

Graveyard links plz.

I've learned watching meltdowns in action can be just as fun as poking the beehive, with none of the inherent danger. Of course, danger can be fun... sometimes...

Actually, I don't keep up with shippuden. Forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom