• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3dv9nAtC01qfw2dno1_500.gif

Meanwhile in the Naruto manga: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Minato give no fucks!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
so while watching filler what does everyone think of the latest naruto chapter?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*

*ahem*
In Bleach:
We're setting up why Komamura looks like a fox, while others are training.

Is this chick still
unconscious and under Kabuto's custody
in Shippuden? Haven't been keeping.

Graveyard links plz.

I've learned watching meltdowns in action can be just as fun as poking the beehive, with none of the inherent danger. Of course, danger can be fun... sometimes...
No graveyards yet but a lot of pissed off people and jr being jr.
R.I.P Reiko.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
spoil me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MASSIVE NARUTO SPOILERS
Minato reveals he can tap into the Nine-Tails power and glow gold like Naruto. Sasuke arrives to the battlefield and announces he wants to be Hokage now.
Reads like a fucking fanfic

789shadow

Banned
spoil me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MAJOR FUCKING NARUTO SPOILERS BELOW:

The Four Hokages arive on the battlefield after being resurrected by Orochimaru, who wants Sasuke's dick and is a good guy now.
Sasuke is also a good guy again and says he's going to be Hokage.
TEAM 7 REUNITED

Seda

The kids' interviewing process is totally inefficient. They're going to interview Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. But instead of having each kid interview one of squad 7, they all interview each one separately.

Tenumi

Banned
Huh... that commercial reminded me. My mom bought a watermelon the other day. My first instinct was to find something to smash it with.

...I restrained myself. It was later ate.

MASSIVE NARUTO SPOILERS
Minato reveals he can tap into the Nine-Tails power and glow gold like Naruto. Sasuke arrives to the battlefield and announces he wants to be Hokage now.

The Four Hokages arive on the battlefield after being resurrected by Orochimaru, who wants Sasuke's dick and is a good guy now.
TEAM 7 REUNITED

I'll do it.
Sasuke now wants to become Hokage and Zombie Minato can use the Nine Tail's Chakra
Oh god.
What is..
I don't even...

The kids' interviewing process is totally inefficient. They're going to interview Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. But instead of having each kid interview one of squad 7, they all interview each one separately.

Seda, these are the same kids that use a square rock disguise. Obviously not the sharpest kunai in the ninja pouch.

Amikami

Banned
I do, also what chick? I wasn't watching at the time.

Sorry. I edited my previous post saying to forget it because I had my mind on the manga. Not sure about Shippuden, but here goes manga spoilers, so if you don't want spoilers for the manga do not highlight.

Anko is still uncouncious from what I remember but so is Kabuto...sort of. Edo Itachi broke out of his bind and went to confront Kabuto to end the Edo Tensie. Along the way, he ran into Sasuke, Sasuke followed him to Kabuto, and then it was Kabuto vs the Uchiha bros. Itachi put Kabuto in an illusion that he's trapped in at this very moment.

Kusagari

TEAM 7 REUNITED

Also:

Sakura acts like she's an important character and stands beside Naruto and Sasuke to fight the strongest characters in the series

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

TEAM 7 REUNITED

I'll do it.
Sasuke now wants to become Hokage and Zombie Minato can use the Nine Tail's Chakra

Sounds awesome.

Seda

Even though I don't really care too much about Naruto's overarching story, I am constraining myself to avoid those spoilers.

MASSIVE NARUTO SPOILERS

He does have half of the Nine tails' chakra sealed in him. He is one the most talented nin in the manga, so it's not that hard to believe he can tap into fox chakra mode. I'm assuming he's going to give his half to the chakra to Naruto so he can tap into the full power of the nine tails

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hey, at least Kishi is making stuff happen. Lots of stuff. Maybe too much stuff. But at least there's stuff, ya know?

Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom